The service Production Support is aimed at all employees and students of the University of Paderborn and includes advice and support in the production of films, audio recordings, graphics etc.
The Service Center Media has video and audio recording equipment (media lending) and professionally equipped editing suites. A streaming server can be used for publishing videos. Staff and student assistants help to create the media required for teaching or conferences. The principle of "help for self-help" has top priority here.
Services (by appointment):
- Digital video and audio production (incl. professional sound and green screen studio)
- Production support for media projects
- Post-production of video and audio recordings
- Output in different formats
Introductions (by appointment):
- Camera systems
- Editing software
- Application software graphics and audio
- Conversion software
The media workstations in the Service Center Media can be used during opening hours.
You reserve the editing rooms via the room reservation system.