The Media Lending Service can be used by all members of the University.
The team in the Service Center Media (Room H1.201) ensures that the use of media in teaching and research can be organized smoothly. In the Service Center Media, all technical equipment is made available for loan or use; users receive instruction (first-level support) and are promptly supported in emergencies (second-level support, fire brigade operations).
The loanable equipment for courses and lectures includes
- Overhead projectors / visualizers
- TV, video, DVD player combinations
- Adapters, presenters and accessories
- Notebooks (with standard software)
- iPads (loan only to employees)
Equipment for audio and video productions (only for university purposes) can also be rented here. If required, users are instructed in the operation of the equipment.
- HD and UHD camcorders
- External microphones, sound hinges and additional accessories for audio recording
- Digital audio recorders
- Lighting equipment
Advance orders are required (first come - first serve).