Information about our support in times of Corona can be found in our "HilfeWiki"
Current changes to times, days off etc. will be published on the IMT Homepage.
Telephone support (05251) 60-5544
- Monday to Thrusday 8.30 - 16:00 h
- Friday 08:30 - 14:00 h
You can reach the User Advisory Service by e-mail at imt(at)uni-paderborn(dot)de
- We offer the complete IT support of the IMT in I0.401 (Notebook Café). The user advisory service of the IMT (Centre for Information and Media Technologies) in N5.344 remains closed until further notice. The Notebook Café in I0.401 is open Mon - Thurs 10:00 - 14:00h. Contact persons can be contacted by phone (05251 60-5544) or by email (imt(at)uni-paderborn(dot)de).
- You can find tips and help with technical questions at hilfe.uni-paderborn.de
- Note for teachers: Use of microphones in lecture halls and seminar rooms: Aus hygienischen For hygienic reasons, only the use of the wrap-around microphones and only with a personal windscreen is permitted. Please collect your personal windscreen from the Service Centre Media (H1.201), Monday to Thursday between 8 a.m. and 2 p.m., Fridays between 8 a.m. and 12 noon. Please register by telephone (60-2821) to avoid a queue. You can find instructions on how to use the windscreen in our HilfeWiki.
Service Center Media in the room H1.201
- from 11.10.2021 to 4.2.2022:
Monday to Tuesday 8.00 - 16.00 h, Friday 8.00 - 14.00 h
23.12.2021: only open until 15.00 h
24.12.2021 - 09.01.2022: closed.
Pool room N5.206 and N2.216:
The IMT pool rooms are currently not available for public use. If you need a pool room for an event, please book it via our room booking system.